The Simple Steps To Receive Home Health Care Services:
1) Your physician must order home health care services. Home Care Connect, Inc. can facilitate this process and contact your physician’s office for approval.
2) Home care Connect will verify your insurance eligibility and coverage and assign you a Case Manager.
3) When your eligibility/coverage is verified, your Case Manager will contact you to schedule an appointment for assessment, evaluate your condition and establish a Plan of Care.
4) The service(s) you will need will begin according to the frequency determined upon admission and our dedicated and highly skilled staff will provide your care and home instructions.
5) The care will continue, being coordinated with the entire member of the team, as well as with the primary care physician, until we are confident that your needs are met and the goals are achieved.
6) We will certainly following up your status after a successful discharge from our agency.